Thursday, March 13, 2014

From Brooklyn to The Cuse!

Don't know whether my "nesting" impulse is kicking in or if it's just time to jump-start the inspiration for an alternate means of employment, but I've decided to re-start this writing blog.  Reading through my old posts - they made me smile, laugh, want to get that special something back that originally prompted me to "just write."  True, the excitements of living in The Big City (or rather it's hipster cousin, Brooklyn) probably helped get the creative juices juicing, but I have had moments of clarity wherein I've realized that inspiration can rear its inconvenient, glorious head in any environment.  So, so, so . . . I hope you'll all start reading again, and commenting again.  Thanks in advance for your time and encouragement :)

Caitlin

1 comment:

Nally said...

SO happy to hear Soggy Peanut Shells is comin back!! Looking forward to future posts!

xoxo